A tiny grey diamond sparkles with hope & magic. Every new adventure, every new journey and every crazy chance are made of hope and filled with magic, these sparkling gems will remind you to remember why you started and that everything you want is waiting for you.
This necklace and earrings set is cast in solid 14k gold from a tiny twig taken from a beautiful Hawthorn tree, they look so delicate but think of the mighty trees that are supported from such little things.
Want to spoil yourself or a special someone? Buy one of our gift sets and get double the amount of sparkle. Solid gold Hope And Magic grey diamond necklace and solid gold Hope And Magic grey diamond tiny stud earrings included.
- The necklace is 18 inches (45cm) long
- The gemstone inset measures 4mm
- The gemstones are each 3mm wide at 0.1 carats each, with a total carat weight of 0.2 carat
- Would you like your necklace longer or shorter? We would love to make it especially for you. We offer a bespoke chain length of up to 20” which will take 3-4 weeks to make. A chain length of 21-24" will incur an additional charge.
- 14k Solid Gold necklace and earrings
- Brilliant round grey diamonds
- Grey diamond inset in necklace measures 4mm with a total carat weight of 0.2 carat
- Grey diamonds inset in earrings are each 3mm wide at 0.1 carats each, with a total carat weight of 0.2 carat
- Made with love in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Dublin's historic Dublin Castle
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do. Inspired by our heritage and our values, all of our packaging is made using FSC certified wood. Each piece of packaging can be recycled except our blush pink boxes which are designed to hold your heirlooms. All of our precious jewellery is made using ethical gold and conflict free stones.
I love the idea of buying something now that will become an heirloom for my future children to cherish forever
The jewelry that you’ll probably see on Instagram at least 100 times today
Chupi makes delicate jewellery inspired by the stories of her childhood in Ireland
Convincing Us To Ditch Traditional Rings
One of the Five Best Places to Shop in Dublin
All our orders come with free tracked shipping worldwide. Upon completion of your order you will receive a confirmation email which includes a unique tracking number. Visit your country’s national postal carrier website, enter your tracking number, and you will find an up-to-date record of your order’s location.
In the event that you would like to return your Chupi piece we offer a 100 day return or exchange policy. You can find the information for returning your piece on care.chupi.com and this will help our team look after you in the quickest and most effective manner.
Our shop is located in Atrium on the top floor of the beautiful Powerscourt Townhouse Centre, it’s a lovely place to spend an afternoon. Come browse the sparkling things, have brunch in the Pepper Pot Cafe and then grab a drink in one of the gorgeous bars on South William Street.
Once your piece is dispatched the estimated delivery times are as follows:
Ireland: 3-5 working days.
UK: 5-7 working days.
Europe: 5-7 working days.
USA: 7-10 working days.
Australia: 10-12 working days.
Rest of the World: 10-12 working days.